THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12.04.2009

Time unwasted

I slept most of the day today.
I missed things I would have rather been able to do.
But I knew I needed it and thusly decided not to feel remorse.
It was this long, deepish sleep that yielded some strange yet crisp dreams.
It has become more and more obvious to me that dreaming is increasing.
I've had friends tell me that they're been dreaming much more than usual.
This is a gift I think.
Perhaps we're all growing to be less and less asleep.
And perhaps that is what's causing the waking to bleed into dormancy.
Whatever the case I try to hold onto the images and possibilities of fantasy behind my eyes.
I can fly, I can see, I can invent.
There is so much possibility.
What if I were to die before the end of this year?
A question worth asking I believe.
We all must question the longevity of our being from time to time.
It undoes the hubris.

0 reaction(s):