THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12.26.2009

Here goes the plunge

While I stare somewhat contentedly out the kitchen window of my small studio I realize that I'm happiest when I'm not trying to be happy.

This notion is nothing terribly novel and yet it comforts me.
Perhaps my well being is only as strong as my ability not to consider it too fiercely.

The days all begin to roll into one another the more I release my iron grip on holding each one to some sort of productive standard.
What I will do shall be done.
What I won't shan't.

And what I will become is only the next thing and the next moment.
There are so many, many moments.

2 reaction(s):

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Veronica . . . said...

Wow, I relate to this. Your conclusion sounds like the Anglican Compline prayer at the cathedral downtown.