THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12.19.2009

The night my house was blessed by a witch

Tonight my house was blessed by a witch.

She was not a bad witch.

But she was not a usual witch.

You see she was a he!

And we will keep calling her she.

It flows.

She was a joyful soul.

She filled up her laughs all of the way to the top.

She held talents in her hands like the sky holds stars.

She was a muse.

And she sat with me.

Just with me!

To inspire me, to permit me insouciance, to uplift.

She showed me many things she had created, had drawn for years.

Her pictures were lavish arrangements of precise details.

The length of her investment in their constitution showed in perfect crosshatching.

And once she left I felt her absence.

Only then did I see the drawing on my refrigerator white board:

She had left a little part of herself with me, in my home!

The length of her investment showing in her showing me.

0 reaction(s):