THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12.16.2009

Carrie

I wouldn't have said anything accept that you saw everything I had, I think.
You looked so much farther into me than I thought a person could.
You reached behind my eyes and sorted through my thoughts.
You seemed to sink into my blood and travel toward my feelings.
How I ever let you in like that is still and most likely always will remain a mystery.
A pleasant curiosity and an overwhelming relief: that is what you are to me.
The way I am permitted to be when we are together is something I cannot fathom or put into proper words other than to say that I'm finally allowed to take flight.
Considering the fact that rising into the air of my own accord is something after which I long on a daily basis, every moment spent begging the release of gravity, and you give me permission, this is what makes you the most special.
I love you in immeasurable, ineffable ways.
If only we had had more time to stare, more words to speak without tongues, I feel you would have known this tonight.
I know you're capable of so much more than simply listening.
You have the incredible ability to hear me in my most silent screaming.
What will my heart do when it is once again solely responsible to bear the weight of my innermost downs?
Surely you will never part from me completely.
Yet I feel the surety of our soon to occur separation and it is one of the few things allowing me these moments of grief at the thought of my departure.
Oh that your essence would alight on the metal wings of that vehicle which will ferry me from here to yonder.
Only soon to be followed by your being.

0 reaction(s):