THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2.16.2009

Sitting in a class where we talk about beer

I'm getting really tired of how much class time we spend just for the sake of filling up a period.
If there is anything I really cannot stand it's unnecessary use of time.

Why waste my effort, attention, and valuable time? (Yes, I would consider my time to be a very valuable thing.)

I'm not saying that what we do with the nebulous time is always of no value whatsoever, and yet I feel as if I ought to be allowed to choose whether or not I am willing to partake in the non-salient discussions.

I'm almost finished for God's sake.
I'm tired of merely meeting criteria.
My college experience is supposed to be saturated with learning new and innovative ways of thinking by being presented with scintillating concepts.

This is inanity.
(Ever notice how that word is one "s" away from "insanity"?)

Perhaps I'm just jaded.
Scratch the perhaps.
I am.

3 reaction(s):

Marc Acito said...

FYI--the "fetching" outfit I'm wearing on my blog was fetched from your closet.

Am loving my new wardrobe.

Marc Acito said...

Hang in there.

t.emerson said...

I remember senioritis incredibly vividly. I empathize.