THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2.25.2009

Photo Flashback

In a surprising and cheerful recent instance of serendipity, I happened to come back into contact with the woman who played witness to the valiant reclamation of my absconded bicycle last Summer.

She is mentioned in the entry where I detail the event because she happened to take my picture that day and, since it was something of a random request, it stuck in my mind gaining placement in the formal storyline.

Well it just so happens that this charming and lovely woman still had the photos she'd taken of me that day and was kind enough to send them to me in order that I might document them for all cyber-eternity.



These skimpy shorts are what allowed me the speed necessary for abducting the thief.




This look of prideful
charm and boyish confidence
is actually farcical
considering that just behind
me is a neglected bike about
to be made off with by
some drunken crook!






And once again,
hubris incarnate.

I promise I did learn
not to be so ridiculously
full of myself as a result
of the trauma sustained
from this adventure.

6 reaction(s):

E.Iguana said...

I suppose you open yourself up to these kinds of comments when you post pictures of yourself:

You're beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Yum!

Is that a cupcake?

Noah Champion said...

Why yes, yes it is.
And only the best kind: Red Velvet from Cupcake Jones!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I am truly happy that you are gay, but you are so freaking good looking, I do hope you get a chance to reproduce at some point in your lifetime, you are so gorgeous! Best wishes to you...

Anonymous said...

u are so gorgeous and i really want to meet you

Noah Champion said...

Heartfelt gratitude for both of the last anonymous posts.

Now one question with two possible answers: who are you?