THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.16.2006

There are a series of things that have happened of late to really piss me off...well, then again that sounds much harsher than I mean.

I guess it's just late and I am annoyed at myself for not being able to just go to sleep.

Chris is "suspicious" about something being up because he happened to be in the room when someone got an email about his surprise party.
-Damn!

He also didn't tell me that he was leaving for the concert yesterday...I have a strong feeling that that was on purpose.
-Damn!

He found the letter I wrote him.
-Damn!

This is coming out sounding as if I am very exasperated...well finally I am writing myself in a sense of justice.

I came to the conclusion that I think I do, in fact, possess the ability to have a meaningful and fulfilling relationship with a girl. It's just going to have to involve a lot of questions.

I think the questions scare me because they make me feel incomplete and unsure of what I want, I wish I could just know.

0 reaction(s):