THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.04.2006

I did it, alright?!

I stole your God damned Book of Shadows

It's so wonderful to see how much careful attention you payed to the life that you so carefully told me was so hurtful. It's really nice to see how my so-called "role" in your life was little more than a footnote to pages of decisively over-romanticized bullshit.

Hah, maybe I should count myself lucky that I found nothing pertaining to me. After all, I would probably find some convoluted way to hold onto a childish feeling of importance...like I actually meant something.

I'm also really glad to know that the "best relationship you [had] ever been in" was such a blank space for you.

You could have at least said SOMEthing...or maybe even left a blank page.
But no.
You go on writing as if the last five months of life never happened.

Don't think that I flatter myself with thinking that that's only because I was a part of those months...but still, it's so brazen.

I am in a satisfactory state of being ROYALLY PISSED.

I'm leaving. No more of this if it really means nothing.

It's ok, I have already read how I won't be missed.

0 reaction(s):