THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.15.2008

It's late.
I'm tired and a bit sniffly.

I think I'm experiencing the onset of a minor cold.
I'm telling myself it will be minor only to try and pre-convince my system to maintain a constant fortitude in the face of an onslaught of possible illnesses.

And yet I know I'm resilient.
I know I'll heal in completion and be all of the way me again.

And then there's that phone call.
The voice that tells me the truth and I crumble a little.
The fences designed to contain me are only there to protect passers by.
It's like those wire nets that hold off landslides from major highways.

And right now all I can do is let the pieces fall to the ground with a ramshackle happiness.
He told me something special and it's just his and mine.
It's just ours for now, for this moment.

I can't say no.

0 reaction(s):