THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.16.2008

Exhaustion

I am so, so tired right now.

This is most likely the result of having been the recent victim of a vicious cold.
As soon as it reared it's phlegmy head I responded with intentional and formulated retaliation: Emergen-C, gummy vitamin C, and Airborne have been the mainstay of my diet over the course of the last 48 hours.

And while I know that by nipping it in the bud, I rendered the longevity of the ailment moot, I'm still dealing with the feeling that my insides have been put through the ringer.

I wish I could say that being sick was likened to the micro form of vomiting: the anticipation is torture but the catharsis leaves such a purified and resolved feeling of cleanliness.

I feel kind of dirty.
Kind of thin.
Kind of worn.

Threadbare.

But I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow.

0 reaction(s):