THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.14.2008

The Final Clash of an Unnecessary Cymbal

After having endured a small number of superfluous and overly acerbic comments made by a Facebook "friend" with whom I maintained a constant feeling of frustration, I finally reached my limit today (just now, in fact) and left him the following message, subsequently deleting him from my listed network.

I feel like I put it rather well ergo I'm recording it for myself here.

"Seriously Nathan,
I've reached my limit where your cynicism and negativity are concerned.

Not once have you written anything edifying, enlightening, or remotely interesting anywhere on my page, via message, or even in your public posts for that matter.

Clearly you have something of a comprehensive bitterness or an incredibly tasteless sense of humor.

Either way I am no longer willing to entertain your verbal garbage and would appreciate you respecting my aversion to any contact on your part.

Perhaps you'll come into a new found sense of hope and propriety at some point in the near future but until then I would contemplate very carefully any further writing you may or may not do in contacting others.

And on a final note, not voting is a vote all of its own.
Take some social responsibility and engage the system, imperfect as it may be.
Otherwise all of your complaint and correction fall on the deaf ears of those assertive and intentional enough to invest in the current politic."

I feel very, very good about this and think I'll treat myself to some chocolate.

1 reaction(s):

Marc Acito said...

Hooray, chocolate. Everything is better with chocolate.