THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.06.2008

And right when I thought things were looking up...

I've got to try being less dire in my titles.
This isn't a television show and I'm not struggling for ratings.

I'm up far too late this evening as a result of much-needed roommate talks, online quizzes, and procrastinated homework.

Here I am at nearly 5am finally feeling somewhat tired only instead of it being the calm, ready tired, I'm the antsy, achy tired.
The kind that makes your stomach hurt and your skin feel offensive to itself.

And then there are my fuzzy eyes.
It's like someone's squeezing them from behind.
Like their bathing in lemon juice.
And growing some hair, too.

I don't know.
I think this is all just a result of me being really exhausted from a long weekend, a great wedding (which I will definitely be writing about soon enough) and a marvelous take away breakfast (again, I owe myself more entries).

For now I'll try to sleep off this wretched clunkiness.

0 reaction(s):