THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

8.30.2008

When I told you I wasn't really interested I guess I should've been clearer.
It's not that I'm not really interested, the truth is that I have no inclination towards you whatsoever.

Maybe this is too quick, too harsh, too something you come up with to make yourself feel like a victim.

Well I've been told I'm "too" a lot of things.
I guess if I could give you some advice from the perspective of a rather superfluous person, learn to be excited about your details but don't take offense when your details don't earn you massive brownie points with the people still too afraid to be who they are at 100%.

Is this advice meant to be something universally applicable?
Maybe.
But I'll be honest in saying that I'm not interested in telling everyone.
Mostly just you.

0 reaction(s):