THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

8.29.2008

I'm making a promise to myself.
It's nothing new.
Nothing I haven't promised before.
More than anything it's a reminder to be more of myself.
To fulfill the possibility, the potential I know I have in me.

I'm writing again.
What's new?
But this time I'm promising myself to write each day.
Write a single page at first.
Whether just for the sake of practicing my penmanship and/or typing skills or to actually produce something I'm proud to show.

Either way at least I'll be doing something worthwhile with my presently dormant sense of discipline.

On with this show, open the stage door and let in the extras because there is more to this presentation than soliloquy.
Light up the stage with a hundred expectant faces.

And together we'll light the whole audience on fire.

0 reaction(s):