THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

8.06.2008

Hateful Neglect

I've been somewhat sparse in my online writing these last several days.
I believe the reason to be that I have been much more mobile than I have in quite some time.

Once again I find myself house sitting for my darlings, Marc and Floyd.
Dearest little Sherman does seem to anticipate my arrivals with such an eagerness that I might be convinced to move in permanently.

I wouldn't dream of imposing on the office seeing as how I'm sure I'd be the utter end of both Marc and Floyd's creative output and that just wouldn't do.

I've taken it upon myself to voluntarily take over the master bedroom complete with its King sized mattress and spacious closet.

I know, I'm something of a modern day saint.

I cannot wait for the two of my hosts to return home to find my belongings tastefully integrated into their lush living environment.

The rager really helped to give me something of a clean slate to start from with regard to interior (not to mention exterior) re-decorating.

I hope they won't mind that big spot on the carpet or the fantastic new openness brought about the removal of the piano and couches...I told them not to take anything.

Silly teenagers.

0 reaction(s):