THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

11.24.2009

Leave my dreaming

I am growing weary of being required to wake up.
More and more lately I have been experiencing the most fantastic dreams.
And with all due respect to responsibility and schedule, typically I'd much rather stay asleep continuing with the adventures I'm experiencing behind my eyelids.
Waking up is such a disheartening notion when it means permanently leaving an experience that finally makes me feel alive.
Trite as this all might seem I feel it very passionately.
I'm not much for grandiloquent metaphor or lucid word picture at this time but when I'm dreaming I have no need for such things.
My satisfaction comes from being in the midst of experience; of wondrous, lavish sensory stimulation.
And much of the time I am able to fly.

1 reaction(s):

Anonymous said...

Dreams have become such a wonderful guide for me and my thoughts. They show you the future you had lost site of. They remind you of the possibilities that you are overlooking in your waking life, whether something unpleasant(a nightmare) or to remind you that you can fly. I have no doubt that someday you will understand the relevance of making sure the Camry is alright in the midst of armageddon.