THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

8.23.2009

Where's there's life there is love

I'll admit it, I wasn't in the best of moods.
Not that I didn't want to be.
I guess I just gave out when it came to crunch time and let the angst and disappointment wash over me.

I rode home after an interesting shift at work only to be greeted by a roomful of my dear friends applauding my arrival and too many hugs and kisses to count.
I was aglow with the true love shared amongst all of our beautiful, weary souls.

And then Carrie and Annie showed me a dance they'd choreographed just for me!
I'd never received such a lovely gift!
I was elated...to say the very least.

The evening drew to a close with all of us dancing on Belmont until Carrie fell on her ass and car's honked their horns.
A marvelous time was had by all.

1 reaction(s):

Anonymous said...

Noah, it was wonderful to read the juxtaposition of your last to post. You manage to bring a smile to the face....and you'll love BM.