THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.04.2009

While everyone is sleeping

Here we are, way too sleep-deprived and way too nervous.

But the question is: why?

We are of high vitality, we are confident.
Perhaps we are just thirsty for the conventional.
Maybe that's what we're all longing for: to be considered conventional.

And while we may find solace in our positions of pride and individuality, there is still and undeniable urge to be among the throngs of anonymous unity.
Where everyone is truly the same.

We call such ideas communist or Utopian but in truth we're just turning what we really and instinctively want into a wrong, a problem, a sin.
We're afraid of what is the best for us!

And I repeat my question: why?

Maybe the answer isn't as straightforward as I would like to believe.
But at the same time, I wonder just how much I really care about believing in something.
Maybe I like the mystery and the curiosity it inspires.

Maybe mystery and curiosity are the things I'm really the most excited about.

No, not maybe.
They are.

And by acknowledging that I am free.

0 reaction(s):