THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

1.16.2009

Checkmate

That's it!
No more moves for me.

And yet unlike Chess, I'm happier knowing that no amount of strategy I possess will counter this state.

I have yet to put everything away, I have yet to transport the last of my belongings from my prior residence, I have yet to figure out final bills, but I am here.
I'm living here now.
And I happy.

This is an incredibly welcome change and I couldn't think of a better person to be sharing this with than my dear friend, Maekol.
We spoke about how it kind of always seemed like this situation was going to come about at some point. And here we are: roommates.

I think I can confidently speak for both of us and say that we're both thrilled at the good luck of having landed one another as living partners.
And here we sit, side by side on my old leather couch, sipping french press coffee and listening to Sufjan.

Life is beautiful.
And the sun is shining.
And we are free.

4 reaction(s):

π said...

hooray! I happy for you ;)

can't wait to see the place.

Marc Acito said...

Congratulations. We can't wait to see your new home.

WindintheWires said...

I feel a bit strange being a random reader of your blog, but I was wondering if you were talking about Sufjan Stevens. . .because he's pretty amazing. Um. . .I guess that's it

Noah Champion said...

Yes, I am indeed referring to Sufjan Stevens.
Both Maekol and I think quite highly of him.
Thanks for reading randomly.