THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

7.23.2008

Safety...first and finally

Looking no less defiant than a Jew on Easter, I entered a number of sporting goods shops this past Monday in order that I might finally acquiesce to the requests cum commands of my superiors and purchase an em-effing helmet.

Yes, I'm finally protecting my brain...
...and my email account.
(Thanks Marc and Mum for the incessant crash photograph attachments, I'll treasure them always).

And while I may require serious therapy to overcome the psychological damage done by the constant viewing of bloody, helmetless gore, I'm sure that will be far less expensive than physical therapy.

On a more resplendent note, I purchased a new bike this past Sunday (thus predicating my need for a helmet). And it's quite a lovely and exciting little zipper. While I may not have the same protective attachment to it as I did my former vehicle, what with the kidnapping incident and all, I'm sure the bond he and I have created will surpass all former connections.

I'm still trying to come up with perfect French name.
I was thinking Francois or something but I wanted it to be a little more left of center.

Anyway, here's his picture (and mine)!

0 reaction(s):