THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.17.2009

Well,
It's here.
Again.

That hovering, haunting presence.
Dark and dreary.
Sorrowful and full of sticky persistence.

I'm careening into chaotic flustering pandemonium.
And the tragedy is that I seem so well put together on the outside.
That's just the cleverness of me.

I'm miserable a little bit.
There seems to be no end in sight.
The gray clouds blind my view of the horizon.

And what I wish I was doing,
the reading, the writing, the making,
is a hopeless set of now daunting incompletes.

I am so angry on the inside.
I want to break everything and then go to sleep.
And have it all be put back together when I wake up.

But it's when my eyes are closed that everything falls apart.
And the juices in my stomach begin to churn.
I am sick with the fevered tedium of a crippled explorer.

1 reaction(s):

E.Iguana said...

I am feeling the same way as you. But you're so much better at articulating it.