THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3.12.2009

When one makes oneself lonely

I'm tired of banishing everyone and everything to Hell.

I feel like a heinous and critical bastard.

I'm realizing with each new day that I'm seeming like more and more of a hateful and judgmental fiend and I'm begin to reap the crop of self-sustained bitterness I've been sowing.

This is something that I've always feared.
This feeling that I'm unintentionally pushing everything away from me at the behest of my disparaging review of the world at large.

Why can't I just shelve some of this incredulity and be happy?
But even when I pose such an open ended question I'm reminded that I don't want others in my age to "just be happy", I want them to be incited!

I want them to be angry with the contorted way in which this country is being operated and the idiotic priorities we've all been bred to embrace.

And yet I don't want to be miserable.

What the Hell do I do?

1 reaction(s):

the bud cracked said...

It's time for new a "cadre"! As long as you walk your talk you will draw the right people to you... you won't be miserable, just stimulated and sometimes frustrated. You have a clever mind, your just a little ahead of the pack....and unfortunately the world is full of "chair warmers", they will test your patience.