THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12.08.2008

Failure

I've decimated my fingernails.
I'm all dry skin, sour aches, and a dreadful feeling of empty lacking.

Once again I've come into contact with the part of me that so palpably experiences lost causes and failed attempts.

Saint Jude and I have a meeting today at four.
I've decided we should break up.

But drat it all, that Saint Jude has this insufferable ability to convince me we should stick together.

This is all drivel.
I write garbage. (Thank you E. Iguana)
I am writing more of it now.

I have zero motivation because it's all going to be the same.

Fuck everything.

3 reaction(s):

E.Iguana said...

Are you in the middle of finals? I feel the same way this time of year.

You're a brilliant writer (though I think you meant garbage and not garage). Please don't stop.

Noah Champion said...

I fixed it.
Thanks so very much for your kind words. I could say the same about you.

And yes, I am in the middle of these ridiculously engrossing finals.

Cheers to temporary insanity and bipolarity.

Anonymous said...

Your writing has inspired me in ways you could never know.